Jordanstown Caravan Park Online Booking
On the edge of Belfast Lough, Jordanstown Loughshore Caravan Park is your ideal base to explore Belfast, the Causeway Coastal Route and further afield.
The park is located in Newtownabbey on the shores of Belfast Lough with panoramic views from Belfast to Bangor. Just 5 miles north of Belfast on the Causeway Coastal Route (A2 Shore Road), the park is close to the University of Ulster (Jordanstown), bus routes, train station and ferry terminals.
The caravan park is open all year round.
14 touring pitches and 4 tent pitches are laid out in a secure landscaped area within the parkland. Each touring pitch is on hard standing with individual electric, water and drainage hook-ups and is large enough to park a car beside the caravan.
The modern amenity building features:
- Ladies and gents toilets and free hot showers
- Disabled facilities
- Dishwashing area and Laundry (washing and drying machines)
- Chemical disposal point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Attendants on duty at evenings and weekends (March to September)
- Caravans, Motor Homes, Trailer Tents - £21.00 per night during low season and £23.00 per night during high season and bank holiday weekends. (Price includes electric)
- Tents - £15.00 per night throughout the year
- Excellent modern play park
- Picnic areas
- A privately leased café, offering a range of local food options
- Walking and cycle trails. Read more
There are lots of interesting places to visit and things to do when staying at Jordanstown Loughshore Caravan Park. Read more.
For more information visit: http://www.antrimandnewtownabbey.gov.uk/Things-To-Do
Jordanstown Loughshore Caravan Park
Shore Rd, Newtownabbey, County Antrim BT37 0PY
GPS Coordinates: 54.6812, -5.884158
From Belfast: Follow the M2, then the M5 directions, and when you come to the roundabout at the end of the M5, take the 2nd exit for the A2 (Whiteabbey & Carrickfergus), and drive 1.5 miles to the campsite which will be signposted, on your right.